BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Return

Yes. I have returned!

And now I want you to write a story about someone who has returned from some harrowing, dangerous journey. How does coming home affect someone? We can't be rough and tumble all of the time, can we?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have some prompts back :)

Al said...

welcome back!

Rebecca A Emrich said...

welcome back....