BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to Prompt Romp

- This blog is here because...

1. Writers like prompts.

2. I like typing random shit on the internet.

and

3. Writer's block is the devil.


- What we aim for?

To cure your writer's block woes. Whether you you write your own original stuff or fanfiction, this is your one stop romp to prompt city.

- How often will I update?

At least once a week -- more if I get any traffic.

- Are there any rules?

Crediting is nice. Especially if it's an extremely detailed prompt (like for a specific fandom or an extremely specific idea). Otherwise, there's not really any other rules than that. I tend to be minimal on the whole "rules" thing.

0 comments: