BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ice Age

Specific Prompt:

The world plunges into a new ice age. Describe events from the point of view of a teenage protagonist. What happens? Be as detailed as possible, without being cheesy.

Fanfiction Prompt:

Lexana fic. Setting: Season 3. Lana has a surprise for Lex.

Write a story including the phrase:

"Just kidding!"

Use this song for inspiration:

"Gypsy Rose Lee" by The Distillers

One Word Prompts:

Instigate
Chaotic
Ride
Pick
Kiss
Moist
Fun

5 comments:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

Still no blog on blogged, but I'm waiting to review!


Ice age... hmm millions of people freeze a la day after tomorrow?

Unknown said...

I doubt that would happen; if it did, it'd be more gradual, I think.

Hmm, that's weird the blog isn't on blogged yet. I received an email several days ago that said it was approved and would be up on the site.

AmberInGlass said...

Is this a new blog of yours Carrie that you two are discussing? If so, fill me in. ;-P

Unless I'm being too nosy...

Unknown said...

Nope, not a new blog. Blogged.com is a blogging network site that catalogs users blogs and puts them in easy to find groups. Also, users can review each other's blogs, etc.

AmberInGlass said...

Hmm I might have to check it out someday, when I have free time again. :D