BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mod Hat Post 2

I'm going to start giving fanfiction prompts for multiple fandoms in a given post. That way, there's more fan fic goodness all around!

4 comments:

AmberInGlass said...

Busy, busy, eh? ;-P I've been stranded on vacation, and have had very little computer time. I'm starting to get anxious to get back home and back to work...

Unknown said...

lol The "busy, busy" has only been in the past day or so. I've been sick, so it's been hard for me to to keep up with everything. *sighs*

So, I'm making the rounds on my blogs and other people's trying to catch up.

CaseyAlchermes said...

Good Blog, Always happy to meet another fanfiction writer. I'm new to bloggin, but I've posted some of my pieces. Check them out if ya want.

Unknown said...

Casey, thanks for dropping by! I would love to have you as a follower/regular visitor. Maybe you could use one of my prompts!

I'll definitely check out your page. =)

-Carrie