BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award!

As I mentioned in my last post, I got a second award that day: Al at Publish or Perish awarded me the Zombie Chicken Award.



The Details:

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

My Nominations Are:

Andrew at Musings and Mullings.

Rebecca Emrich at Living a Life of Writing (even though she's already received this award from someone else, I believe she deserves it all over again).

Cindy R. Wilson

Jennifer Neri


Tim at Wizard's Keep

7 comments:

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Thanks again for another award! So much fun. I'm going to mention them in post tomorrow.

Al said...

Hi Carrie, hope you enjoyed the award and thanks for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Unknown said...

Cindy - I'm glad you enjoyed the awards!

Al - I'm glad you enjoyed the Kreativ Award. =)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Thank you! I was almost scared away by the name. lol

Unknown said...

You know, I've thought about the name and to me, it almost sounds like it was inspired by the Zombie Chicken from the MMORPG Runescape.

Quality Tale said...

Awards are the words that invoke your good work on the world platform. Just enjoy and catch those moments.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. Thanks for posting!