BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I wrote a drabble!

It's a Star Wars Obidala drabble. Exactly 100 words. I'm rather proud of it (though I didn't edit it, so we'll see how proud I am when I look at it in the morning). I meant to use one of my own prompts I posted here recently, but I diverged.

And without further ado...here it is at my Livejournal.

And never fear. More prompts will follow in the morning, when I'm more awake. (I've had a busy week this week. I turned 21! And my youngest sister turned 2! And my dad turned 51! So yeah, lots of birthdays. =D)

2 comments:

da wandering one said...

just wanted to tell you happy late birthday. 21 is a good age..

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much!