BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guest Blogger!! Yay!

This week at Prompt Romp, we have a very special treat. Rebecca Emrich at Living a Life of Writing is going to be our guest blogger, delighting us with her imaginative prompts all week!

From Rebecca:

1. Your favorite historical character has come to life. They sit down in period costume and ask for an interview what kinds of questions would you ask them?

2. You walk back in time to your favorite history period. What is the first thing you would need to do?

3. Connect these three things: French Revolution, Queen Victoria, and the Beatles.


Check back in two days time for the next issue of Rebecca's epic promptathon.

2 comments:

AmberInGlass said...

Hey Siren, I just found your blog through Rebecca's Living a Life of Writing and wanted to say hello.

She and I will also be doing guest blogs for eachother later this month so I wanted to invite you to come by and check it out. I'll be coming coming around here often in the future. I also really liked your Artful Procrastination blog.

A little about myself and my blog, I'm a writer and an aspiring new musician. I am also working on a fantasy novel right now, and thus far my blog has been mostly posts of my own original work. Anything from excerpts from my own stories, short stories, and lyrics and poems. Hope to see you around.

Unknown said...

Amber,

I look forward to reading your guest blogs on Rebecca's site and I'll definitely check out your blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

-Carrie