BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Talented Tongue

Specific Prompt:

Your main character wakes up from a coma, not knowing who they are, only to find they are king/queen of a country. How do they deal with this? Do they foolishly spend all of their money? Or are they freaked out? Perhaps a combination?

Fanfic Prompt:

Spock/Uhura fic. Uhura has a talented tongue. That's your prompt. Talented tongue. Make it smutty, cracky, or just plain fluffy. I don't care.

(And if you write it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE link me.)

Write a story including the phrase:

"It hate the heat."

Use this song for inspiration:

"Piece of My Heart" by Janis Joplin

One word prompts:

Delicate
Peace
Forage
Sacrifice
Trend
Pickle
Last

4 comments:

AmberInGlass said...

I couldn't help, but chuckle like a fifth grader at the Spock and Uhara prompt.

Unknown said...

I did just writing it. lol

eden tyler said...

just the Janis song in itself is sublime as I'm still in the middle of a break-up scene.
I haven't been able to get it finished for some reason. Here's hoping this'll help =)

Unknown said...

In my opinion, it's one of the best breakup songs. Let me know if you need anymore for references and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction! =)