BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Prompt Romp is your one-stop to writing bliss. Stuck for ideas? I have them. Take what you like; credit when necessary. Feedback is awesome and comments are lovely.

Like my blog? Become a follower!

Interested in trading links? Drop me an email at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Writing or fandom websites only, please.)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sticky

Specific Prompt of the Day:

Write a story about life's most severe afflictions having a positive effect on your character. Be creative. Be even more creative and write it set in an unexpected place. Be even more creative than that and set it on a different planet. But yes, whatever you do: be creative.

Fanfic Prompt:

Okay, so there's TONS of stories set in the BSG-verse. But write a fic using the characters from the new prequel Caprica. Get creative. It can be any genre -- whatever.

*Edit: Okay, so I originally wrote next "don't include the Adamas" because they're not part of the Caprica story. Well, I watched Caprica tonight. And now I'm saying: Definitely include the Adamas!

Write a story including the phrase:

"I can't take the stench anymore."

Use this song for inspiraton:

"Young Love" by the Mystery Jets ft. Laura Marling

One word prompts:

Sticky
Plump
Aching
Tension
Eloquent

0 comments: